If you would like to support the work of the Department of Black Studies, we appreciate your tax-deductible contribution.
You can make a gift to the Department of Black Studies online, using MU’s secure "Giving to Mizzou" webpage.
Once at this webpage, please enter the amount of your gift and select “Other.” This will open a “Gift Designation” field. In that field, please type any of these choices:
- Department of Black Studies Unrestricted Gift Account
- Dr. Charles Sampson Endowed Scholarship in Black Studies
- James S. Rollins Slavery Atonement Endowment
- Mary Crawford King and Louis King Endowment in Black Studies
- Walter C. Daniel Endowment
- Arvarh E. Strickland Endowment
At the bottom of the page, click on “Continue” and follow the remaining steps. Donations to any of these funds will benefit the department as a whole.
Representatives from the Office of Gift Planning and Endowments are available to answer any questions and offer assistance when you choose to make a planned gift and/or Endowment to the Black Studies Department. For more information contact:
Office of Gift Planning and Endowments
University of Missouri
302 Reynolds Alumni Center
Columbia, MO 65211